я вас ебал, ебу, и ебать буду!!!!!!!

Объявление

форум переехал на другой хостинг: https://mastero444ek.ucoz.ru/forum/ заходи!!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » я вас ебал, ебу, и ебать буду!!!!!!! » Online Games » Какие он-лайн игры вы предпочитаете?

Какие он-лайн игры вы предпочитаете?

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Сдесь пишим в какие он-лайн игры вы играете чаще, и почему...
Лично я предпочитаю Lineage 2 Interlude, немного играл в RF(мне не понравилось)

Lineage 2 однозначно))) и RFOnline =))
MocaRT
хм...тебе рфка не понравилась? а я играю))) мне нрав)))

FatalFeel
та я и не играл толком...А вот ЛА2 увлекся чет)))

А йа не люблю онлайн игры...меня на обычные тянет)))

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Вы здесь » я вас ебал, ебу, и ебать буду!!!!!!! » Online Games » Какие он-лайн игры вы предпочитаете?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно